Application & Admissions
To attend classes at the Shri K Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute in Mysore, please fill out and submit an online registration form.
* Application forms should be submitted 2-4 months in advance of your arrival date. Students will not be allowed to practice in the shala if their form is received within 2 months (60 days). Forms received beyond 4 months will also not be accepted.
* All students (old and new) are to fill out an application form before coming to KPJAYI. Students who have not submitted their application form will not be able to register at KPJAYI once in Mysore.
* Students are expected to stay for a minimum of one month and for no longer than three months of study per trip. There must be a minimum 6 month gap between the conclusion of one trip of study and the commencement of the next, regardless of the the duration of your stay (e.g., a stay 1 month or 3 months).
Registration in Mysore
Once in Mysore, please register in person at the Shala from 3:30-5:30pm Monday-Friday, and 3:30-4:30pm Sunday.
* Students will be asked to fill out another registration form, as well as supply another passport size photo and a copy of their visa page when registering in person at KPJAYI.
* Please contact the shala by phone or email for the current fee structure.